New Year Greeting Samples

I missed sending my friends Christmas greetings last week that's why I'm planning to send them this New Year some greetings and well wishes. And so I searched the internet for samples that I can use and found this collection of New Year Texts and Greetings. It's really a good source of SMS messages.

These are some of them:
New Year is meant for celebrations and spending joyous time with loved ones.May the beauty of New Year be with you forever and your wishes of peace,health and happiness ring true.

May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular New Year ever. Happy New Year!

I would not have discovered that website if not for this post on New Year Text Messages, so thank you.