2009 Australian Open Schedule

The 2009 Australian Open is scheduled to happen from January 19 up to January 31 this year. This is the 97th edition of the Australian Open and it looks like that it's going to be another great event. I will surely watch Australian Open live and will see if my favorite player, Rafael Nadal will win this year.

The Australian Open always happens in Melbourne Park. Being a Grand Slam event, it never fails to attract the very best tennis players of the ATP and WTA tour. It is also the only Grand Slam event in the Asia / Pacific region. Another reason why I will watch 2009 Australia Open live.

Although not as popular as the tennis singles, I am also keen to see what will happen to the Israeli doubles team Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram and the women's doubles team from Ukraine, Alona Bondarenko and Kateryna Bondarenko. Thanks to my friend who wrote about the Australian Open, if not for him, I wouldn't have know that this tennis tournament is already starting.