UFC 94 Predictions

UFC 94 rumors and predictions are starting to come out as this event comes closer by the hour. Here are my own predictions on what will happen to this big sporting event this weekend. Many people are already showing their excitement for UFC 94 and I am one with them in this exciting fight.

UFC 94 Predictions:

B.J. Penn vs. Georges St. Pierre
GSP will out power Penn using land kicks and his bigger size. St-Pierre will win this one. Sorry Penn.

Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva
Machida will use his speed and fast thinking to prevent Silva from winning by KO, which he always does. Machida will win this one.

Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones
Bonnar sat out 2008 so I think he is now ready to make 2009 his year. One of the best UFC fighters out there, Bonnar will easily beat Jones on this fight.

Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Even though Parisyan suffered a back injury back in UFC 88, he is more than ready now and will overpower Kim easily. Parisyan will win.

Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida.
The excellent striking skills of Diaz will show that his youth is an advantage and defeat Guida's submission skills. This is another exciting match and I'm putting my win on Diaz.

I guess that's it. I wrote these UFC 94 predictions down as per request by a friend who always excited to watch UFC 94 fight videos online. I hope you enjoyed this simple article I wrote.